Arsalan Ghani is an engineer and expert in strategy, innovation and supply chains for various manufacturing and services sectors. As an Industrial Associate working with the IfM Engage, he helps businesses, the public and the third sector in building growth and competitive capabilities. He works with range of companies, from hi-tech start-ups to Fortune Global 500, in which he develops and deploy solutions informed by world-class research at the University of Cambridge.
Arsalan’s areas of expertise include:
- Roadmapping for strategy and innovation.
- Digitalisation and technology driven business transformations.
- Configuring supply networks and building capabilities.
- Coalition formations and partnerships.
- Policy framework development and institutional strengthening.
He helps firms and organisations throughout their journey at any stage of development and transformation in building capabilities for achieving competitive advantage and growth.
Arsalan spearheaded climate change projects, including developing a strategic roadmap for enabling UK’s net-zero emissions. He helped companies and organisations in developing countries, including India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Nigeria, to achieve sustainable development goals through manufacturing innovation and enterprising.
Arsalan Ghani completed his Doctorate in Manufacturing and Management from the University of Cambridge. He has vast experience of working with manufacturing and services companies in consulting, R&D and advisory capacities.
Arsalan is affiliated with the following centres at Cambridge:
- Institute for Manufacturing.
- Strategic Technology and Innovation Management Consortium.
- Cambridge Centre for Science and Policy.
- Cambridge Global Food Security Centre.